SENIOR STRATEGIC PLANNER
- Lead in driving a data driven creative culture.
- Assert a leadership role in working with client partners, understanding their business objectives, goals and challenges, and identifying business opportunities.
- Work with cross-functional internal teams in a leadership role to identify and develop digital solutions that meet client needs and inspires creatives.
- Design and conduct primary and secondary research including but not limited to: interviews, focus groups, industry trends, audience needs & behavior, competitive assessments, and digital ecosystem assessments.
- Research, gather, and evaluate qualitative, quantitative, and competitive data to identify and validate opportunities and deliver these insights in a compelling and digestible way.
- Collaborate with and provide guidance for junior strategy team members.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a strategic planning role and in big firm digital agency (preferably with a background in research or tech companies)
- Someone who is curious and holds a passion for digging deep to unlock insights.
- Strong conceptual and problem solving skills, with the ability to marry rigor with imagination.
- Someone who enjoys working with data and numbers.
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy, flexibility, and (preferably) a sense of humor in a fast paced business environment